West Netherton Street,
Senior Company Surveyor (Manchester)
Based in Manchester; with work across England
Due to an increase in current activities, L&M Survey Services are looking to add to our team of senior surveyors.
The type of projects that will be undertaken are topographical surveys, control network establishment, railway surveys, monitoring and all associated office processing.
You will form part of an already substantial survey team with the back-up of a strong management team with a wealth of experience in this sector.
Whilst based out of Manchester, the projects which L&M Survey Services undertake do require the company to work the length and breadth of the country so a willingness to travel will be required. Normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, although due to the nature of our business weekend work may be required with overtime being paid over and above salary.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 5 years surveying experience (at least 3 of which will be relevant to the railway sector.)
• A good knowledge of the latest survey technology including:
• Robotic Total Stations & GPS receivers (Leica)
• Amberg GRP 1000 & 3000 experience (preferred, although not vital)
• Railway Gauging equipment of varying specification
• LSS knowledge (preferred, but not essential)
Salary is above industry average and will depend on experience with an enhanced payment & bonus system and will be discussed at interview. Company vehicle & other benefits are available. A company vehicle, fuel card, laptop & mobile phone will also be provided.
To apply, please submit your details and C.V. here