West Netherton Street,
Financial Controller (Scotland)
As one of the UK’s recognised leading land survey organisations with over 30 years trading history we have been successfully winning new contracts throughout Scotland and the UK.
We are looking to expand our office & support staff with the addition of a Financial Controller for our Head Office in Kilmarnock.
You would be joining a company with a top management team with a wealth of experience and a fantastic team of colleagues.
Reporting to the Directors, the main duties & responsibilities include:
- The ownership of the financial processes and controls.
- Production of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of sales and purchase.
- Prepare and supply documentation required for annual audits.
- Assisting in the budgeting process and general financial planning & analysis activities.
- Production of payroll with external payroll bureau.
- Pension calculations and reporting.
- VAT returns.
- Vendor and client interaction as it relates to finance and invoicing matters.
Salary is above industry average and will depend on experience, which will be discussed at interview.
This is a preferred full-time role, however a part-time role would be considered for a candidate with proven track record and experience.
To apply, please submit your details and C.V. here