West Netherton Street,
L&M Survey Services boast a wealth of experience in the rail sector with work undertaken across the whole country, and that experience can prove invaluable when the time constraints of a possession are an important consideration.
We currently employ over 60 fully certified PTS & ICI trained staff based across the United Kingdom which allows us to react to our clients demands and allows the flexibility to work days & nights to accommodate any rail or Pway survey work required.
L & M Survey Services take great pride in utilising and investing in the latest surveying technology in order to provide the highest quality of data to our clients.
With the surveying of the railway infrastructure being vital to the maintenance and construction of our national rail network our services are invaluable to our clients.
Recent projects we have been involved with include:
• The Great Western Electrification Project (GWEP)
• The Edinburgh Glasgow Improvement Programme (EGIP)
• Intercity Express Programme (IEP) Polmadie and Rutherglen Re-signalling (PARR)
All services provided can be tailored to suit out client’s requirements with varying deliverables depending on the requirements for individual clients.
The services we currently provide on the Network Rail Managed Infrastructure are:
• Tertiary Control Establishment
• Topographical Surveys
• Pway Standard Track Surveys
• Design Verification Surveys (DVS)
• S&C Renewal Surveys
• Spigot installation & coordination
• Track, Embankment & Infrastructure Monitoring
• 3D Laser Scanning & Modelling
• Structure Gauging Surveys
• Clearroute Analysis
• Height & Stagger Surveys
• Hallade Surveys
• Utility Location Surveys
• Drainage Location Surveys
• Void Detection